I pledge . . .
To be a GREAT Realtor FOR You, by being an even BETTER Friend TO You.
To be a GREAT Realtor FOR You, I will:
1. Learn from my experience with past and current buyers and sellers. This includes experience from the initial contact and conversations of needs and wants for clients through the closing with EVERYTHING in between!
2. Use the expertise I have gained from those experience to help you save money, time, or unnecessary stress
3. Provide time test tools (technology, marketing, etc.) as well as referrals (lenders, inspectors, attorneys, accountants, etc.) to help you have the advantage over your competition in your search or your sale of your house.
* There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
By being an even BETTER Friend TO You, I will:
1. Give honest opinions learned from my years of PERSONAL experience in buying, selling and maintaining a home, as well as my experience with buyers and sellers just like you.
2. Ask the "right" questions that may bring to light something that may have been missed in the excitement of the house search / home listing
3. Maintain a relationship long after the transaction through mailers, email/facebook/text messages, and of course through invitations and participation in client appreciation events and community support events.