Why are you selling your house?
If you are relocating, what’s the timing of your move?
Have you found another property that you can’t buy until you sell your home?
Is the home you are selling your principal residence? Do you have an alternative residence giving you more flexibility?
Are increasing values in your area motivating you to “cash out” or decreasing values motivating you to “get out”?
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
- You can rent your property out
- You can sell your property
- You can sit on your property as a vacant property
- You can stay in your property (occupied)
- You can try to short-sale your property